Thursday, June 12, 2008

A quick post

So it has been a busy week and I must say I am exhausted !!! We have had base ball games and closing ceremonies every night this week . I'm a bit relieved but, also sad that the baseball season is about over. Joe's team is in the round robin tournament it's double elimination . So we will hope they are still on the war path when we return from our trip so he can play at least one more game. And I will be sure to post when we return. I'm hoping that this vacation will be full of fun and activities but, also have a few moments for relaxing because it has felt like quite the chore getting ready to go. So much to do and not a lot of time with our base ball schedule. Anyway have a great weekend !

No comments: