Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Joe is my pyro boy. He is constantly playing in the fire. In fact Grandpa Joe almost started the forest on fire. And I think Joe was more excited then scared about the burst of flames coming from the propane bottle. I think the rest of our hearts accelerated . Yikes a bit scary. Heart lake... Neils family.

A slinky photo just because.



Wonder girl !



Wonder woman





Grandma out did herself even after falling down the trailer stairs bruising her arm and giving herself quite the goose egg, she continued to take care of us. When really she should have went home to the doctor. What a tough old gal, staying strong so she didn't ruin the trip. Monday she finally relentd and went to the doctor and yes it's broke. Can you imagine sleeping with a broken arm camping. Umm no thanks !

Every year grandpa puts on an Amazing Race event for us all to compete in and every year J wins. I hate it .. don't even like to compete cause no one can take him down, until this year. I guess that's what happens when you get the Heather's together we are a power house . And my little Cole is quite the champion he stuck with us the whole time and together we kicked the other team's A.. Yipee 3 cheers for the cool kids . We each one 5 $ . WOOOT ! Take that J !

The Miller boy's minus Grandpa . We hiked the Grand Daddy's to heart lake this year with our two families. It was enjoyable we had a pleasant camping trip, it was great to be together, share some laughs and play some games. Have I metioned that I really love camping ! Love it !
This kid will do anything for a laugh ! Seriously babe ! I'm loving the tan line so Hawwwt ! You are hysterical if only everyone could see this side of you.

Back next week to share our Vegas trip . So stoked !


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love this post, it's great to see how much fun! Love the J photo. So HOT!!