Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing the Porky pigs ! I had a good time watching these kids compete in the Mud run at soldier hollow. I wish I could have been part of the team . Jumping in a pond of mud is definitely on my bucket list. WOOT ! We tore up the corn maze this past weekend with our bestie Megan and her girls ! :)
Right or Left ? I don't know let's try all of them .And so we did cause these kiddos rarely picked right the first time around. And of course there was always a told you so from the kid who had picked the right direction the first time.


This guy didn't scare these tough kids !


Cole's B-day ! We kept it simple this year with a few friends and grandparents. I think the party was a success.... ahhh relief I always stress when I host the party at home because party's at Classic Skating or the Ice Rink seems like more fun . :) and more expensive :(





We played a fun game. Find the gum at the bottom of the whip cream and be the first to blow a bubble. No winner winner chicken dinner's here. They either didn"t know hot to blow a bubble or the gum was to soggy ! HE -He Oh Well ! They had fun getting messy ! And I likey the pics.
Present time ! Oh yeah baby ! We likey presents ! :)



Nerf Gun wars were the big hit of the night ! Look at these gun men!
Vegas baby ! Here we are at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritville. Where they didn't play one Jimmy Buffet song . hmmm ..weird !

Getting dolled up for a night out on the strip
Looking good now let's go play babe ! At New York New York !



I would share more but we all know the old sayin ... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas !

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sad we missed the fun. :( Looks like you've been having a good time. XOXO