Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Time

Let's start with July 4th . Neil's favorite firework is a golden shower The boys love lighting fireworks, watching fireworks and listening to the blast and booming mini explosives. The days of hiding in the back of Grandma's garage are over. Hooray ! However now I feel like taking cover in the garage because my little pyro think it's funny to light firecrackers under my chair. Nope not funny. Firecrackers = wet pants !


Kel and me made it to the drive in before the boys took off to Mississippi and we had a lovely time. I'm so glad we did this again and hope it will become our little tradition. Great times !


Cole and Brenton . BF's !

Sky and Joe they are growing up so fast.

I'm a camping girl . I always have fun camping with this caker....even though she hates it. :)Hades is The good stuff. Can't wait to go again with J's family. Picture Perfect ! ha-ha :)





Well that gets me up to date. I can't wait tell the boys get home so I have someone to play with again. We've had quite the summer and I hope we finish it with a big bang :) Until then I'm going to continue to relax . It's been weird we have never been a part this long . However I am enjoying the free time, chillin with friends and just being with J. P.S. the boys are having a blast . :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Glad to hear that you are ok with relaxing and the boys are having a good time. They will be home before you know it. Camping is fun, and I LOVE the drive in. Looking forward to going again, maybe on Thurs :D