The first little bit of snow and the boys rushed out to make a snowman .
Jason turned the big 40 and NO I don't think he's ever going to grow up.
So we had a parent /son day out. It was fun having lunch and hanging out at the Nickel Cade. Joe and I went without dad for ice cream and some shopping at target. My goal is to spend some 1 on 1 time with my munchkins more often to make up for all the time I'm at work now. :(
The big kids !
Kiddos and grandparents.

And the most exciting event drum roll please !!!!!! Baby Lilly finally arrived ! And we are all so excited to have a newborn in the Syme family ! She is a doll and gets cuter every time I see her. I wish I could move into my brother's house for awhile, I think Joe would be right on my heels. As soon as we got home from visiting her he asked if we could go see her again tomorrow. :) He's my boy ! And I wish we could go every day ( I think people would think I was crazy if I did or I probably would ) I'm so baby hungry and she is so perfect and will grow to fast as all baby's do.
And the most exciting event drum roll please !!!!!! Baby Lilly finally arrived ! And we are all so excited to have a newborn in the Syme family ! She is a doll and gets cuter every time I see her. I wish I could move into my brother's house for awhile, I think Joe would be right on my heels. As soon as we got home from visiting her he asked if we could go see her again tomorrow. :) He's my boy ! And I wish we could go every day ( I think people would think I was crazy if I did or I probably would ) I'm so baby hungry and she is so perfect and will grow to fast as all baby's do.
1 comment:
It's so awesome that you are doing one on one time with the kids. I hope to be able to do that soon with mine too! I love the birthday pic of Jason. It so depicts him in his carefree, fun spirited way. I love that about him. It's so crazy how grown up the boys are getting. I wouldn't think you were crazy if you visited more. We've been surprised by your reserve really :D You could visit practically any night you wanted, we don't do a lot these days. And having a new baby, visitors are kinda expected. :D WE love the santa outfit too, so cute.
Post a Comment