So I've haven't posted a blog in about a month. Sorry it is hard when you don't have a computer at home. I seriously want one maybe one day soon. Anyway Joe's birthday was on Sunday we had such a wonderful time . Joe had a slumber party for his birthday let me tell you 6 hyper boys makes for some crazy times and a stinky house. For those of you that have little boys you know what I'm talking about they have a stinky smell.
Other than that things are the same we are still busy with baseball and having fun lots of fun watching the boys play. And we only have 4 or 5 weeks left of school . Yikes I don't know if I'm ready for summer it seems like they just went back on track. Anyway I will post pictures of Joes B- day later when I have my camera. I also have a few scrap pages I'll be posting that I made from this Kit I subscribed to called Scarlet Lime . I absolutely love it ! It's exciting to have someone else pick out your pages . Anyway more later .
1 comment:
Glad to have you post again. Look forward to seeing the pictures of Joe's Birthday. It was good talking to you the other day!
Post a Comment