and Happy mother's Day ! So my day was over the top ! My favorithe thing is a lazy morning. And the boys let me have just that I slept in and they made me breakfast and gave me my present a baseball mitt. Yeah ! Now we can play catch without my hand being sore . And to top the day off my best friend Megan invited me to go with her to the Jazz game ! We had such a great time ! I've never seen such passionate and loud fans ! I was so glad she included me in her day ! It's a Mother's day I'll never forget ....thanks Megan !
Here are a few photos of our day and the pictures of Joes b - day !

What A blast !
A Laker fan and a Jazz fan !


My cute pink mitt !!!

Joe and his friends !

The boys trying to win Jason at a Tug- o - war !

Joe loves all sports cars !!! He is obsessed !!!!!
1 comment:
Your brother is so jealous that you got to go to the game.
Love the pink mitt.
Post a Comment