Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sorry !

Jason and me watching fireworks at kel's ! Cole fell asleep on my lap he was so tired !Joe surprised me this year our first time to the pool he went off the small dive , the second time he went on the high one . Totally out of character for him. I think he's growing up ! Sad !
Cole with his good bud Brenton he was glad he came with !
The boys love to soak everyone in the parade !
The boys got in to a water fight with our neighbor he got more than he bargained for poor guy was soaked !


I know it's been forever since I blogged . Sorry ! We have been soaking up the summer sun and trying to fit in all the smaller fun activities of summer time. Now that all our big vacation's are out of the way. Which by the way Yellowstone was wonderful I had more fun than I expected to and really enjoyed being with all my family . Soon I will post a bunch of pictures and high light my favorite parts of our trip. Soon but, not today I have to many pics on there so I will have to pick my favorites first.




Here's a little list of the fun things we've been doing.


* Tim Mcgraw Concert ( not as good as Kenny Chesney by a long shot. )

* swimming, swimming and more swimming !

* 2 Bee's games perfect way to enjoy a evening and one of our favorite summer activities !

* Of course we celebrated the fourth with the usual festivities.

* I've been working on my scrap room and we are really getting close to being finished . I painted the second coat today ! Yeah ! I'm so excited !!



* We went and saw Wall-e with our cousins ! Cute movie but not pixar's best



* And of course your usual BBQ 's with friend !



* And a small camping trip !

Well that is all for now ! Yellowstone pictures coming soon !!!





Hope all is well !!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Holy Cow! Way to go Joe!!!
Looks like ya'll are having a blast ~ busy, busy! We sure miss ya!

Syme Family said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures and remember to add me to your snapfish addresses!