Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Time.....

So we went to Lagoon I'm not a big fan of the rides , I'll go on them but, it gives me anxiety and makes me sick to my stomach but, I do so Jason has a partner. And my boys aren't much better they have always been terrified of rides and everything else for that matter. I love them but they are chickens about everything ! Until this year we convinced Joe to go on the Jet Star and after that he was hooked he absolutely loved it. Not long after that we had Cole talked in to trying the Bat ride. He loved it and they both continued to go an all the big kid rides ! Cole even did the Colossus I was surprised and impressed once that boy makes up his mind he can do something there's no changing it. Joe on the other hand was not about to go upside down on the loops. Maybe next year . I'm so glad they don't take after their mom and now Jason will have buddies to go on rides with . I'm sure they are more fun than me, I bury my head in his arm the whole time !!!

We also went to the drive inn with Skyler , Brenton and Aunt Kelly . I love Kelly's willingness to go with me and the rowdy bunch . They are work and she is a trooper about it. We had so much fun and the boys thought it was the coolest thing watching a movie outside !





1 comment:

Julz said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can finally get ahold of you!! Hope everything is going good!