That same weekend I took the boys up to go hunting with their Dad. I have to say it's the easiest hunt I have ever been on . I told the boy's this isn't the norm . So don't think it's this easy ! Jason thinks you need to hike every mountain with very little rest in order to get a deer. It's brutal. We were driving along the road to go hunting and Jason jumps out of the car without even putting it in park . Loads his gun his hands are shaking ( BUCK FEVER )and he kneels aims and presto we have our deer. Four points on one side and three on the other. Jason was a little bummed the year before same thing two on one side three on the other. Maybe next year he will get the perfect four point. The boys said they were his good luck since he hadn't seen anything but doe's that weekend .
We also have been to two football games at the U of U ! I'm glad both times was great weather. We got to go to the Oregon game unfortunately we left a little earlier but, it was still a great game. I'm understanding football little better . Which is good right ?
That's everything new ! Hope you are all doing well !
Camien. Cole, Brenton, Joe

The boys playing with new Pokemon toys.
Cole loves this sweater !
Make A wish !
Go Utes !
2 comments:
Yeah new stuff! Happy Birthday to Cole. We are glad he had a good birthday!
Heather!!! We had such a great time on Friday. You guys always throw awesome parties. I hope you post some pictures. We have to get together soon. Thanks again.
Kristen
Post a Comment