Monday, November 10, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY !


Chic-Fil-a is finally open ! I have been waiting and waitng impatiently for my favorite joint to open. So excited to finally have a fast food joint in Jordan landing that I could eat at more than I should !
YUMMY !

Halloween night was fun and a little different for us . For the first time ever I let the boys Trick or Treat on their own . Don't panic it was just up and down their Grandma's street . That's what I kept telling myself anyway ! They really are growing up they don't need me to hold their hand anymore. And while it's great to watch them become independent and become their own little person it does make me feel like I'm not needed and a little sad to know that the days of babies and toddlers are over for me. And we all know that I love love babies and toddlers. Thank goodness for nieces and nephews !

Also a big event for Jason and me is coming up. The 19th is our ten year Anniversary ! We made it ten years ! I have to admit that like every married couple we have had our tough times but, I'm so grateful that we never gave up on each other. In the last couple years I have come to realize how much I love him and how happy I am to have my husband my best friend ! I find myself more now than ever having little moments that make me smile and I think to myself how truly lucky and blessed I am to have Jason in my life ! Anyway enough of that Jason ( not that he reads this ) will think I'm a cheese ball ! We went to little America this weekend to celebrate ! We had a great time shopping, hot tubbin, eating at their famous brunch and just enjoying a quiet moment by ourselves.
DEATH RIDER AND IRON MAN

J & me dressed up for some Halloween parties !
J & ME at the Uof U and TCU game trying to stay warm .

Heather and Neil cute cute!
Bunco girls Rachel threw on awesome Mystery Dinner party !


Anyway , I think that is about it ! I'm off tomorrow ! YEAH! I'm hoping to scrap, shampoo some carpets and maybe do a little Christmas shopping ! Have a Happy Veteran's Day !
















4 comments:

Jenni said...

Heath, I sure think it's great that you guys finally found a really happy place. (your relationship) I know it's been a long road sometimes, and I think you are coming to realize how things are and more or less always have been for me and Trav. How hard it really can be to be apart when you just want to spend time with him. You guys are great and I am so happy for you! Love ya

Syme Family said...

Happy Anniversary! That is great that you got away from some alone time! I'm glad you had a good time!
Awesome Halloween pictures! Looks like you had fun! Hope you had a nice day off!
What I would give to be there eating at Chick-Fil-A in Jordan Landing with you. Sadly, there are none in this area. The closest one is in Jersey and yes, I really did look it up! Next time I'm home, we will be off to the Chick-Fil-A together! And I was excited when they opened the one at the District because it was closer to my parents, now it is only a couple minutes away at Jordan Landing... what to do. I may even have to try their breakfast!

Julz said...

Oh I miss Chic-Fil-A! I'm planning on coming up for that week after Christmas- do you think we can finally catch up with eachother and go?? I miss you!! And I'm sorry to hear about Uncle Boyce- we all had some great times so long ago. Oh, and by the way, love the halloween costumes!! You looked great!

Angela's Angels said...

I think you looked so cute in your gansta costume!! Your boys are getting so big!! Keep posting I check your blog regularly!! :)