
Rocking out with my boys !

Helping Dad put up lights !

This is my favorite decoration from my mom. (Precious Moment Nativity) I adore these figurines !Cole had his first basket ball game today, he totally rocked ! He is so aggressive and competitive when he decides he wants to be good at something. Jason and I had a great time watching him he was doing lay-ups and stealing the ball totally fearless, and all kinds of crazy out there. So fun to watch. He scored 3 or 4 points and can't wait for his next game. He is disappointed they are only on Saturdays ! Afterwards we took him and his buddy Brenton to Chili's to celebrate their victory !! They of course were loud and obnoxious and full of enthusiasm . I find it really humorous that even at the age of 7 they talk serious smack about who is the better player ! Boys will be Boys !

SLAM DUNK OK NOT REALLY BUT HE WAS AWESOME !

Seriously boys are more than I can handle ! Aren't they silly ?
OK this is a bad picture but, I wanted my sis- in -laws from out of state to see my new hair cut. Everyone else move along . It's a little scary I took it myself . Yikes !
4 comments:
Okay so I couldn't help it. I had to stop and look at your haircut. It's way cute!! Of course!! Oh and I loved the picture of Cole hanging on the bannister. Looks like he was a great helper!!
I'm love Christmas too, it will just be different being in NY this year! We will miss you.
I'm glad that Cole is loving basketball. Is Joe playing too?
I like the new do. Bangs huh? When I got my haircut before our family pics my hair did not quite reach my ears. It was scary! Looks cute on you though!
It has been a busy last couple of weeks for us too!! I love your new haircut!! I can't wait to see you Friday at bunco!!! Looking forward to your next post!! :)
I love it! Cute hair! Do you love it? I'm still not used to my short hair! Your do looks great!
Post a Comment