OMG ! December went by so fast. I didn't get into the Christmas spirit like I usually do. I think that part of the reason is my kids are getting to that age where a little of the magic is lost . I'm so not ready for that .. I wish they were still toddlers( my favorite age ) easily amused and bewildered by everything. I wonder some times if I'm going to look back and wish they were 9 and 7 . They are at a tough age constantly crazy, wrestling , rolling their eyes at me. Becoming independent and not needing Mom so much. Will I miss this to ..
Anyway it was a great Christmas they both received Nintendo DS and Cole got a ripstick I hope we don't regret that. They are little more dangerous than I realized.
Anyway it was a great Christmas they both received Nintendo DS and Cole got a ripstick I hope we don't regret that. They are little more dangerous than I realized.
New Years was awesome we spent it with the best of friends and I was so glad they wanted to ring in their New year with us ! And so grateful that we have been blessed with awesome friends ! We did the usual dinner, played games, danced and of course lots of laughs ! The next day we went Park City with Phil and Tiffany. It was so great to get away from our lives for a minute and just chill. Surprisingly the best part of the trip for me was swimming not sure why .Maybe it was all the hot Europeans (I'm assuming they were Europeans ) running around in their speedo's with all their fur exposed ! YUCK !!!!!!! Anyway pictures of Park city later Tiff was our photographer this year. Hopefully I'll get them and post at a later date ! Ok I have to go it's time for me to play the Wii!
Jason in the wig his Mom received from his Dad. Apparently Joe thinks Char needs help with her hair. LOL ! Great entertainment Christmas morning ! My cute boys on Christmas Morning
Tiffany,Me, Rachel,Lanae,Megan


Tiffany,Me, Rachel,Lanae,Megan
Phil,Jason, Kolby,Chris, Don
Me and my girl Megan !
Kids playing charades !
3 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it all. Love ya.
It does suck that the kids get older so fast!! We just blink our eyes and they are big kids with boney butts!! I'm glad you had a great New Years!! Looks like you had fun!! :)
That wig is so FUNNY! I'm glad he let you take a picture.
Looks like you had a great time! We missed you!
Post a Comment