Saturday, January 17, 2009

Almost a disaster

Last weekened we took the kids downtown to stay at Shilo Inn and let them swim. Well we start checking in and Jason and the boys go to check out the glass elevator. And of course it's broken . So Jason is a little irritated that sucks .......whatever. Then as we are heading to our room we ask which way the pool is and they inform us that the pools are not working either. But we can go across to the Hilton to use their pool. So I'm not thrilled by the idea of walking back in the cold with wet hair but, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and not have Jason anymore upset that his big surprise for the kids has fallen apart. So, we got to the room and it's not so good the t.v. is like 16 inches and Jason is not happy . So long story short The Shilo Inn said screw you ! So we reserved a room at the Hilton and then went to check in at the wrong Hilton ( there are 2 hiltons down town ) an hour an half later we finally arrived and it was so worth all the drama . We had a great time and I have to say it was one of the best hotels I have stayed at.
Chillin in our room !



Jumping on the beds totally allowed when we are staying at hotels.


Having fun in the pool . We had it all to ourselves for awile !

The boys thought room service was the coolest thing ever . Yummy !

3 comments:

Syme Family said...

Glad it ended up being fun for you!

Julz said...

That's crazy!! I'm glad it all worked out, though. What a fun night for your boys!

Kristen said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time despite all the bad luck. We had good time the other night at Green Street, let's do it again soon.