I didn't think it would happen but, after a long night ( I was up tell 3a.m. ) I am ready to go. House clean, kids packed, me packed,laundry finished, St. Patricks treats put together for the kids, and schedule's handed out to those taking care of Joe and Cole. I'm so relieved and now I can enjoy some time with my boys before they go to Grandma's without being a stressed maniac.
I'm so looking forward to the warm sunny days. This fickle cold than hot weather makes me moody. I've been feeling a little conflicted about misc. things and I' m hoping after this vacation I can come back feeling like myself happy, and rejuvenated.
I mentioned earlier that my baby sis is getting married and I just found out that all my family is going to be able to fly home for the big event. Yipee ! So excited we get to be together again !
And it's not definite but I may be going to Calif. with Megan in July. She needs someone to drive home with her and then I would fly back. I would love to meet her family and see where she grew up ... can we say beach bum ... So keeping my fingers crossed that works out .
Anyway that is all. Thanks to all my family for helping with the boys.... so that me and Jason could take this much needed vacation !
2 comments:
Have a great time!!!!!
Call me when you get home!!!!
I'm so excited to see you next month!!!
How fun! Have a good time- and I really miss you! It's been too long!
Post a Comment