Monday, April 6, 2009

CABO

was fabulous ! We had the perfect balance of excursions and down time . One of my favorite moments was snorkeling and not because of the actual snorkeling. We saw Dolphins I assume migrating somewhere .... It was amazing to see hundred's of them swimming and jumping out of the water. So much cooler to see the real deal than all the tricks at Sea World. We saw whales as well. Totally awesome I loved it ! We hit Cabo Wabo where I got ripped around like a rag doll on the dance floor . Loads of fun ! This guy really knew how to dance and he swung me all over the place. I of course looked like an idiot not having a clue what I was doing . However it was a good laugh and I've been inspired to learn how to dance . LOL . What else ? We played in the ocean where I was ripped about by a huge wave and thought I was going to drown out there... I kicked for ever reaching for the top and never surfaced . It felt like an eternity ! Luckily I was washed back ashore. The tide coming in can be crazy strong but, so fun to play in ...we shared lots of laughs with Neil and Heather playing like little kids ! LOVE IT !!!!! Our trip was really enjoyable and I soaked up the sun every minute I could knowing this miserable weather would be waiting for us when we returned. I could have stayed there another week if I didn't miss the boys so much ! I think that is the best part of vacations coming back excited to be a mom laughing at all the boys quirks instead of taking it for granted and being to tired to enjoy it. Glad to be home even if the weather SUCKS ! I will be posting pictures soon !

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Glad you had fun, I'm SOOO jealous, you've really no idea. I really hope that one day we will be so lucky!