Wednesday, May 6, 2009
CHAOS , Chaos and more Chaos......
life has been one event after another.. I'm struggling to keep up with all the activities going on. Last week I worked a 40 hour week plus all the boys games and threw my sister her bridal shower with my fabulous sister's Leslie and Jenni. Thanks for all your help. We pulled off a fun shower. And this week the craziness continues the boys had field of dreams the last two night with the Bee's . The boys announce them selves before the game and they put there cute little faces on the big jumbo tron thing... and then they get to run out to the position they play and meet the player from the Bee's who plays that position as well. Afterwards they get a tour of the dugout and locker room . The boys really had a great time !! We enjoyed both nights ! Good memories ! The rest of week is filled with the boy's games , wedding events, Joe's b- day party and spending time with my family they all arrived yesterday. When and if I get a minute I will post pictures. Have a great week !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heard the wedding was great and I can't wait to see pictures! I sure miss you!! It's been too long!
Post a Comment