Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WAY TO BE !

Recently Jason has become obsessed with running and has decided he is going to spend his summer competing in 5k's . I'm actually really excited that he has found a new found passion/hobby. So, Friday night I went with him and our friends to show my support and do some serious cheering ! Once we got up there Jason of course decided that the 5k wouldn't be a big enough challenge and switched to the 9k . Soon after he made the switch I think he was feeling a bit apprehensive but, I knew he would do well . Jason is determined and has a lot of heart . He is great at everything he does and this time was no different . HE TOOK 12th place out of 76 runners ! WAY TO BE BABE ! You never cease to amaze me !
His friends competed in the 5k and did fabulous as well ! Davis took first, Bennett took second, Phil took fifth and Karen took sixth ( first girl in though ) really impressive.

I will post pictures soon .


3 comments:

Syme Family said...

Go Jason!

Kristen said...

Hey Heather, I am setting Jaxon's blog to private. If you want to still follow it seend me your email and I will add you.
Valdeezzznutz@yahoo.com
It was good tosee you the other day. Hope to see you soon.

Jenni said...

That's great, good job Jason. Can't wait to see pictures!