After Jason participated in the Soldier hollow run I told him I would do at least 1 5k with him this summer. And I am proud to say on July 4th I did just that. Of course I had so much anxiety.. I haven't ran since high school and never have been fabulous at running. But J put me to work and made me run my a.. off for three weeks to get ready. I was hoping to just finish when I first started training. Eventually it started getting easier and my goal was to finish in 30 . When I finally crossed the finish line I was so thrilled to see I had done it in 28.41 not bad for my first time. I was pretty happy with myself I had actually done it and it was easier that I thought it would be. So thanks Babe for being so hard one me. I couldn't have done it without you pushing me to be better.
Two Heather Ann Miller's aren't we cute .... funny that Jason and his brother both Married Heather Ann's ! HE-HE
Big heath joined us for the run she finished in 29 something can't remember
Jason ran it in 20. 40 eighth in his division and placed 63rd out of 750 people not bad !
Two Heather Ann Miller's aren't we cute .... funny that Jason and his brother both Married Heather Ann's ! HE-HE
Big heath joined us for the run she finished in 29 something can't rememberJason ran it in 20. 40 eighth in his division and placed 63rd out of 750 people not bad !
I took 16th in my division and placed 362. I ROCK ! At least I finished, go me !
Camping with Megan's family at Jordanelle what drama a big rain storm hit us hard the tent fell on the kids to funny ! We had to sit in the truck for over an hour . Such a mess but we will never forget it .
Baseball season is over and I think we are all feeling a bit relieved about that. It is a huge commitment and takes up a lot of our time but, so worth it. We made some new friends and really enjoyed the season. Joe's team went undefeated ! And won the Round Robin Tournament . His final game was a nail biter and we worried for just a moment they weren't going to pull it off . Of course they did and we are so proud of Joe and his team . We loved his coach and all the parents . It's going to suck starting over again next year.
Cole's team came in 5th place and really improved I'm expecting great things next year. Cole did great he rarely strikes out . His greatest moment was starting a triple play for his team. He caught a fly ball and then threw it to second and second threw it to first. I was so ecstatic.That is why I go for those moments where it all comes together and the hard work pays off ! And to see the smile on their faces when they know they just did something great.
Here are the pictures from Jason's 5k as promised . Unfortunately my battery died right before J crossed the finish line I was so mad !
Soldier Hollow Pictures.
Camping with Megan's family at Jordanelle what drama a big rain storm hit us hard the tent fell on the kids to funny ! We had to sit in the truck for over an hour . Such a mess but we will never forget it .Baseball season is over and I think we are all feeling a bit relieved about that. It is a huge commitment and takes up a lot of our time but, so worth it. We made some new friends and really enjoyed the season. Joe's team went undefeated ! And won the Round Robin Tournament . His final game was a nail biter and we worried for just a moment they weren't going to pull it off . Of course they did and we are so proud of Joe and his team . We loved his coach and all the parents . It's going to suck starting over again next year.
Cole's team came in 5th place and really improved I'm expecting great things next year. Cole did great he rarely strikes out . His greatest moment was starting a triple play for his team. He caught a fly ball and then threw it to second and second threw it to first. I was so ecstatic.That is why I go for those moments where it all comes together and the hard work pays off ! And to see the smile on their faces when they know they just did something great.
Here are the pictures from Jason's 5k as promised . Unfortunately my battery died right before J crossed the finish line I was so mad !Soldier Hollow Pictures.


2 comments:
That is so cool that you running again!! That takes me back! Miss you!
So much fun! :)
Post a Comment