Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The past two weekend's have been crammed with summer fun . Two weekend's ago we took the boys to the Hilton again. They had so much fun last time and had to put it on our list of summer activities. We had a great time shopping at the Gateway and the kids enjoyed the water fountains there. Then we hit Red Rock for dinner and of course lots of swimming. It was a great family weekend ! We checked that off our list and moved on to the next item camping at my Grandpa's cabin . It was just Joe and me . I really enjoyed having one on one time with him . He is such a great boy. My cousins baby was up there , he's only 2 months and Joe just loved him and held him and thought he was the cutest baby ever. ( so did I ...I love babies ! ) He really is so good with babies. I hope as he gets older he continues to love them . He's going to be such a great daddy... just not for another 15 to 20 years.

Joe loves his smores ! Yummy !
Joe says, " I feel the need the need for speed ! " So Joe got speed and I got a nasty bruise on my leg ! DAMN 4 wheelers !

Look out at Ensign Peak ! Easy, short family hike as long as you don't have a child crying the whole time because he's afraid of rain, thunder, and wind. I think our Jordanelle trip traumatized Cole . Cute pic. even though Cole has tears on his face. Any suggestions on how to cure his new anxiety over rain storms.


Me and my adorable boys ! Cole,7 Joe, 10




Look at these tough guys ! You gotta love it ! Poor Joe is just like his dad pure white !



Dad playing with the boys in the pool . Joe is so heavy I seriously don't know how he can get him over his head still ...probably won't next year.



I think that's about it the boy's started school Monday . I'll post pictures next time.






3 comments:

Angela's Angels said...

Looks like fun!! I'm glad you posted pics! Hope your doing well.

Jenni said...

How fun! Glad you got some fun in! I can't tell you how JEALOUS I am of it REALLY! :(

Anonymous said...

love the boys in the shower with me after, those little pussy'swould be so tight especially coles I want him first