Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to School



School 's in session and so far everything is going well. Joe really likes his new teacher and is loving that they switch teachers for every subject. I paused for a minute when he said they were doing this and realized my gosh they are getting him ready for Junior High. I seriously can't believe I have a fifth grader . I'm so not ready for him to grow up . I wish I would have realized how fast the years would pass by from babies to pre -teens UGH !

He really likes his math teacher and I'm hoping that will be a good thing since he struggles in math . Unfortunately he took after his mom in that subject. Don't you wish we could pick only the positive things we have to offer and pass those few things on only !

Cole I thing would have liked to have another month as a street rat , running and playing with all the neighborhood kids. He doesn't seem to be a big fan of school . But he says his teacher is OK . He enjoys P.E. , playing soccer at recess and Art. Hopefully he'll get more enthused as the year goes on. Here's a few pictures !

Second Grade


Fifth Grade





1 comment:

Jenni said...

Fun stuff. I can't believe how fast they grow up either. I remember how little they were, and how not so long ago it was.