Thursday, August 27, 2009

White Trash & Red Necks .....

We are all so very hot ! I think this may be my new look ! Hottetst red necks ? Yes Sir, No Sir, Maybe



He really is so talented !



The guys !

All the buds at the pool.


The Birthday Boy and me.


THE GALS !


makes for an excellent theme party ! Our friend Brett turned 36 last weekend and had a fabulous red neck/ TPT party. We had so much fun shoppin at the D for our outfits ... I seriously hate the D, it makes me nauseated but J was entertaining trying on overalls that were not at all flattering . I won't go into detail ...you don't want scary images stuck in your head. Anyway we came up with some pretty ridiculous outfits ! What do you think ? Aren't we super hot ?! I think J is the best not being biased or anything he just really put himself out there . So much fun !

We went swimming with J's work buds on Saturday as well . Another fantastic weekend with over the top friends . Tomorrow we are going camping with J's family, I'm excited. Unfortunately we haven't done alot of camping this year. So I'm overly excited for yummy breakfast's in the morning, late nights around the fire playing charades and fries from Defa's cafe. I'm a camping girl !

Have a great weekend !

2 comments:

Angela's Angels said...

Love ot Love it love it!!!! Those red neck photos are the best :)

Jenni said...

Pretty hilarious. :D