Monday, October 12, 2009

Let's play catch up...

Cole turned 8 on the 28 th of September. We had a ice skating party for him and his buddies from school. Only 1 of them had ever been ice skating before so they were a little scared at first but , after a few falls, a couple pep talks and a minute of hanging on to me or Cole they seemed to get the hang of it. I was impressed !


Cameion,me,Brenton,cole, Jason ,Josh , Skyler, Joe and my Dad

These little guys were so cute . I was relieved we left without any injuries !


Jason competed in another race at Snowbird ..4 grueling miles up a steep mountain. It took him a little over an hour he placed 15th overall and 3rd in his age group. I was grateful to take the tram to the top. Afterwards we hung out at Octoberfest and the kids enjoyed an all day pass for, The Alpine side, rock climbing, zip lines, and trampolines. It was a good weekend !
Besides that I've painted both the boy's room and I think they turned out pretty well . Now I just need to decorate . I'm working on a scrapbook project for my MIL. And hoping it will turn out cute . I'm also thinking I should send some more pages in to Creating Keepsakes . One of these days I will be published . I can achieve the impossible right ? : ) And I've been reading some books in photography .. I want to take better photographs , I love pictures ! One day I'll have a kick a.. camera and fabulous photos of my family and friends. While I'm dreaming I'm going to open up a scrap book boutique. ( Jason thinks I'm ridiculous but a girl can dream right ? ) Anyway enough rambling about nothing .....

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Looks like his party was fun. I'm happy that it was.