Sorry I have been M.I.A for awhile. I haven't been motivated to do this blog lately. When i started this blog it was for the benefit of my family that was out of state. Well now my older brother and his family are home from N.Y. and here to stay ! YEA ! I couldn't be happier because I love his family so very much. And my other brother who lives in Mississippi has given up on blogging and switched to facebook months ago. So it leaves me wondering who the hell reads this anymore. Anyway, I think I've decided to stick with it because it helps me remember things I would other wise forget. It's a little journal I guess and good to look back on when I'm scrapping. So I will continue but, it might not be as often as it once was.
Here are a few pics. of Jason's Birthday , and Cole's very special V.I.P day at school .
V.I. P day for Cole was great for me. It was a day for us to tell Cole's class stories about him but I learned a lot about cole from his class and teacher instead. This is what the kids said about Cole 1. Cole is friends with everyone . 2. The girls think he is super handsome. 3. He is the king of soccer. 4. his teacher said she was impressed with how humble Cole was when receiving so many great compliments from the kids. (I guess most boys flex their muscles and act all cocky. )Anyway I was glad to hear that Cole is kind to everyone. It impressed me that he never excludes any of the kids. The girls liked him because he let them play soccer with him . Even though they can't beat him. And they weren't shy about telling him how cute he was. ha ha so funny ! Cole hated the girls saying he was cute because he thought it meant they wanted him to be their boyfriend. Funny stuff !
the boys love the bumper cars !
Joe riding his bedazzled horse ! W T H ?

Jason and his parents.
The big 38 2 years tell 40. I'm a little scared . He is a big kid though so I think we'll be alright.!