


2009 was the year of running for J and he did outstanding ! I think he placed in the top 3 in nearly every race he competed in. And he's planning on doing the SLC marathon this April. After that he says he's retiring.

Little getaways to the Hilton with the boys is one of my fondest memories this year and something we will continue to do with the boys. Because everyone needs a night to just be silly and take a break from life as we know it.

Cole was baptized and now has something in common with mama . We were both baptized by Grandpa Syme. Cole such a good boy . Love him .....
J with his brother in cabo . They are so HOT !!!!!!

Cabo feels like forever ago . I can't believe that this vacation was in 2009. I need more of them , I love traveling and hope it is something that will become a bigger part of our life's. It's not looking to promising this year. But I do love it and hope that soon it's some thing we will be in a position to do more often.

Heather's hemp tattoo .. there is a freckle right under Tinks bum looks like she's poopin. We laughed for hours about this .

Playing on the beach ... nothing makes me feel like a kid again like playing in the water and being swept away by the waves. Constant laughing. I heart the beach.

Oh we are so cute. 1 hot couple !

My baby sis getting married. After years of saying it was never happening, it did . And I think she's pretty dang happy and I'm happy for her.

So that's it 2009 in a nutshell . I usually set goals and nothing comes from it. So this year I decided just to focus on things that me happy or have the potential to make me happy. If I'm doing the things that put a smile on my face I think I'll have a amazing year in 2010 ! And I hope you do as well ! love ya !
1 comment:
I don't know how, but I missed this post somewhere along the way. I'm happy for you to find happiness in all the little things. I can't wait for next weekend. I will have a whole weekend to myself again. And we are going to Logan for the night and going to have dinner and the Bluebird. MMMM. Been looking forward to this for a while. Can't wait!! :D
Post a Comment