Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just because

I love my nieces and nephews. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

Alex I don't have a picture of. We don't see her much but she is super intelligent, a little go getter and full of potential.

Skyler spends quite a bit of time around our house lately. She is a little extension of us, I guess you could say. She's an amazing softball pitcher, always eager to help out and it's always nice to have another girl around the house . Even up the #'s a little bit.







Dylan is a total boy ! I think he has pretended to be every super hero there is at one point or another at my house. He's always has his fists up ready to fight. And he's hysterical ..he says the most random out of no where comments. I love him he's entertaining.







Isaac has the most beautiful eyes. He is all about the toys . Has the cutest little voice...I love listening to him talk. He is at the most adorable age. I seriously could gobble him up.


Miah is my girl . She is becoming quite the sassy little thing and I love it ! All girls should have a bit of sas .. don't you think ?


Kaitlyn has the face of a porcelain doll .. she can light up a whole room with that adorable little face. She is learning to talk and says the cutest little things like urple lippers. ( purple slippers )




So that's it ! I love them all ...they make me happy. They are at the best ages and I'm glad that I get to be their Aunt and babysit them once in awhile. It helps when I think I need another baby to have them over. They are priceless.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

SUPER CUTE!! Made me cry! :)