Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Randomness

A few updates...
  • Jason is in the process of testing for Sargent again. He passed the first test and is on to the second phase. So cross your fingers and send us good vibes. We need this.

  • Cole has decided that his friends are right he is the king of soccer and he is ready to go pro. ha-ha . OK he'll settle for being in a league on an official team. Which means he will not be playing baseball this year. ( small tears and pouty lips ) I guess I will be a soccer mom and will learn to love it just as much.

  • Joe has decided that he doesn't want to do baseball at all . Sports may not be his thing so he is out for now. ( more small tears ) Which means he will be supporting his brother with the rest of the family. No Joe you don't get to sit home and watch T.V. by yourself . Yes, I am the meanest mama .

  • We have some fun activities planned this month including Zac Brown Concert this weekend, Girls only trip to Lava , and the scrapbook expo. Yippee. I need some fun in my life it's lacking lately.

  • And how about this for random. I've decided to give up on giving up tanning. I look awful pale is not cute on me. So I'm throwing pale out and hitting the tanning beds. I can't take it any longer. Bring on the wrinkles ! I need to be tan and I'm tired of waiting for summer to waltz in here . Is anyone else feeling me on this ?
  • Cole was awarded Principal pride again . I asked what for and he said because I dance the macarena the best. HA-HA They dance at P.E apparently he throws down a good macarena. Unfortunately not good enough for an award . It was actually for improved reading . Bless his heart. I thought it was so cute how convinced he was that it was for his Fabulous dancing.

Anyway that's it we are all caught up now. R we impressed with how consistent my bloggings been ? Well I am anyway. And just because blogs are boring without photos. Here's a few summer photos of us lounging at the pool. I am so longing for sun, heat , and blue skies !



2 comments:

Jenni said...

Fun fun. I'm not longing for the heat (hot hot sweaty heat) But I am ready for some nicer weather, that the kids can get outside in. :D

Jenni said...

And YES...I love seeing all the posts lately. It's great. I REALLY need to get on the ball. It seems like we've had soooo many plans lately, I still can't keep up. Hopefully that'll change in a few more weeks...of not having two jobs-FREEDOM!! haha