Last weekend I went on a much needed Girlfriend Getaway to Lava ! I definitely came back feeling my self again. I love these girls they are encouraging, fun, strong, unique, and we always have each other's back ! I love them ! I love getting to know them better and really love how different their personality's are . They all have inspired me to be a better person and I'm sure they don't even realize it. So thanks girls for being my friend !
We are so FINE !!! haha does anyone say that anymore !
Angela, Megan, Terri, Me, Jessica
MUSICAL CHAIRS !
While in Lava we went to a fun little Bar & Grill Blue moon I think it was. It was definitely interesting those Potato growers have some fresh ideas on how to make your time at the bar well spent. For example we played a competitive game of musical chairs that's right I said musical chairs at the bar ( weird ) . Talk about crazy let's get 12 wild, drunk, feisty chicks up to the front please and have them go in circles ( like were not already spinning ) and then battle for a seat or Not . I ended up on the floor on my ass. OUCH ! I'm not to embarrassed. Jessica was sort of with me. She was in her chair face up on the floor. HAHA ! Loved it ! Only in Idaho ! We might have been pushed around the dance floor by a few cowboys. But mostly we enjoyed each others fabulous company, the live band and some serious dancin. We dropped it a few times and suffered sore thighs the next morning but it was definitely worth it.
We are so FINE !!! haha does anyone say that anymore !
Angela, Megan, Terri, Me, JessicaMUSICAL CHAIRS !

Megan and Terri 
Musical Chairs
Me and Terri Megan and Angela

Me and Megan

2 comments:
I am so glad I went it was a BLAST!!! Thanks for being so awesome Heather!!! We rocked that place!!
Sounds like a down-right good time :D har har...jk. But it does look like ya'll had a good time.
Post a Comment