is silly and loves to laugh
- is a super smart boy and loves science, history and reading.
- watches chick flicks with his mama. sigh :) love it !
- is much like his dad .. if it's not his way it's the highway.
- is content wasting away on the couch watching cartoons aka SpongeBob and I carly.
- loves to stay up all night and can hold out longer than all his friends, cousins and brother.
- has a tender heart and more sensitive then he leads on.
- loves babies and isn't afraid to say they are cute or adorable. ( this is one of my favorite things about him.)
- bottles up all his feeling inside much like his dad, he keeps it to himself.
- loves sausage, cookies, ice cream, tacos, root beer, pancakes and hamburgers.
- is a wonderful artist, comedian and Star Wars junkie.
- likes to be the center of attention and isn't shy at all.
- is helpful when he wants to be and even got his mama's breakfast ready last week when I was running late.
- is a scatterbrain and can't focus on more than one thing at a time. Much like his mama.
- is super handsome and a carbon copy of his Dad.
- is slow to try new things. I think he's already set in his ways.
- is a spiritual boy with a good moral compass.
loves his brother and is very protective him. He just doesn't show it often
He is my baby and he turned 11 today ! I'm so proud of him and love him so much. I hope he knows that he was the beginning of the best part of my life. And I will always strive to be the best Mom... because he deserves it and because I am truly blessed and grateful to be able to call myself his mom. I love you Joe !
4 comments:
Very Cute post. I can't believe it's been 11 years, HE really is where it all began!!!
Hope you had an awesome birthday Joe!! you deserve it! And love the post, so sweet!
That was sweet. I hope he had a great birthday!
Love the new look of the blog! AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment