Monday, August 16, 2010

Honestly I don't know where our summer went . I can hardly believe fall is right around the corner. Here's a few pics of a few activities. it's going to be a sloppy post







Sub Zero Yummy . This place is fabulous . Umm I think I need ice cream right now.


We supported Sky at her games shw was phenomenal. winning all her games and every tournament. Awesome job girl. We are proud of you !





Exhaustion from more BBQ's then we have ever done in a summer. Every weekend we have had at least 1 sometimes 3. I hate to say it but I'm sick of burgers. :(



Our Saturday morning's have been busy with the boys basketball games. Joe has dramatically improved. And Cole has met his match the boys are quite good on his team and played together for awhile. So he has struggled to have the boys accept him and pass to him but he has stuck with it. And has improved as well.



Camping and Parade up at my Grandpa's cabin. I really enjoyed spendind time with my family. And the cabin always makes me a bit nostalgic.













Park city was a blast . The boys were old enough to run around this year and do their own thing . They enjoyed the Pool table, arcades, ping pong and game room. Cole made so many new friends he has a knack for buddying up random kiddos.






















Back to School !

























1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can't believe that summer is finished either! It's unreal how fast it went. I felt SOOO busy. Even busier than usual. Looks like you all had a great time though.