I'm so stoked that my T.V. shows will be starting up in a couple weeks . Yay ! For Grey's & Private Practice. WOOT :)
I'm wonder if I tell my boys I love them enough ? Do I tell them how how great they really are ?
I'm wishing we still had a fireplace . I miss snuggling up with the fire ..so COZY ! :(
I'm excited for the cooler weather Levis and t-shirts/sweaters. My kind of clothing.
I think I think to much, sometimes, I need to just let it be. Right ?
I read an article from the church ( weird I know ) And it said we are sent down here for trials & hardships to grow but when it comes time to endure said trials we become bitter & hateful. And ask why me ? So very true and sad that we can't move forward because we are so angry with the past.
I think I need an attitude adjustment . I've been moody lately. And I hate it. It's easier to be happy . So what's the hang up ? IDK Hormones, age, life being bored ? See I think to much.
I can't wait to burn my new scentsy's fall scents . :)
I'm looking forward to relaxing evening's in the comfort of our home. 3 cheers for upcoming movie nights . Fall is a nice break from the chaotic summer evenings. If only winter didn't follow so close on it's heels.
I will have been at Murray for 10 years On January2 of 2011. I'm not sure what terrifies me more that I've been here 10 yrs. or that I could still be here in 10 years.
I often feel like I want more.. is that wrong ? What does that mean. I'm not sure.
I am determined to stay consistent with my running. I can run 4 miles now. I've done it 3 or 4 times and I'm amazed with myself each time . I really did it. I need to stick with it.
I'm hopeful that 31 won't be the midlife crisis that 30 was. Awful :( not handled well at all by me.
I feel like J is more settled now then ever with where he's at and I'm all up in arms about every aspect of my life. I thought 30's were easier. Hmmm. IDK I guess that's what happens when there are 8 years between us.
Love is never easy and sometimes a choice you have to make everyday.
I hope my boy's won't hate me for all the mistakes I'll make as their mom. And one day when they have kids forgive me and realize how hard it really is to be a parent.
I regret not documenting my boy's life more. I need to be better. I have an awful memory. Write things down Heath . GEEZ !
I'm grateful for my easy going family :) I love them all so much.
I am so nervous and excited for the boy's to play ball again. :) I love watching my boy's play sports.
I plan on eating a lot of sugar cookies this weekend.
I hope my kids remember me as fun and loving and supportive . No matter what.
I need a new UTE shirt.
I love love my friends ! Thanks for the good times.
I think I rambled enough . Now you know the craziness that goes on in my head.
1 comment:
I think it's hard to not think so much! I agree that sometimes it's better to just let things be. It's fun to see that some of these things aren't just in MY head. It was nice insight to you! Things will be fine, things work out how they are meant to. And the trials we face each day, make us into the people we are meant to be. I think it's important to TRY to forgive of things, even when they aren't easy! (for that early part of the rambling post) I struggle with forgiveness too. It's hard to let things go, especially when they are hurtful. But the people that matter most will understand, and try to help you through it. Love ya!
Post a Comment