Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Beginnings



Easter\Spring puts a spring back in my step. Flowers blooming, sunshine peeking through the clouds, fresh cut grass and longer brighter days make me hopeful that I will soon be dusting off my cabin fever( permanently) and enjoying some outdoor activities. I've always thought that spring would be more fitting for New years then January . January screams blah ! April\May screams new life , color , fun and happy days right around the corner. I'm so excited !


Anyway here are a few pics from Easter .




I love this print and will be ordering it shortly ! Love love it ! Find it here in her Etsy shop . http://www.gusandlula.com/





Our life is in a bit of a limbo these days. We are waiting to hear some news that we hope will be a positive addition in our life's. It will mean some big adjustments but if offered I don't know how we could say no. And I think I'm ready for change. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

That's all. Chat later ! Happy Hump day !







2 comments:

Kelly Lim said...

Cute post, Hope you hear some good news soon!

Jenni said...

I love your joy of spring, and some of the simple things in life. I need to reflect more, and be more willing to see the greatness that each day brings. XOXOXOX Holler when you finally hear!!