My only complaint -I had moments of regret for not making it to Kenny a couple weeks ago . It was such a great night I forgot how fabulous summer concerts are and I know Kenny would have topped it ( for me anyway ). Love him ! And it's always fun when you can sing every song ! And when it comes to Kenny lord knows I can !
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Just to see you smile !
I forgot how much I love summer concerts. We had such an amazing time at Tim Mcgraw. The Madsen's are fun, chill and always ready to play. And boy did we play ! :)
Every third girl had daisy dukes and cowboy boots ...so why not this hysterical boy. I loved it such a bizarre, random thing to do. Was he clowning on the girls or for real ? We will never know but it was definitely picture worthy. As U can see I was a little excited about my cameo with this kid.
I haven't been a big fan of Luke tell last night. He is quite the entertainer ! Captivating, funny, hot, nice moves and able to work the crowd.. Loved him !
No kissing in public ! J usually says, but he was friskier than normal so I took advantage ! he-he !
My only complaint -I had moments of regret for not making it to Kenny a couple weeks ago . It was such a great night I forgot how fabulous summer concerts are and I know Kenny would have topped it ( for me anyway ). Love him ! And it's always fun when you can sing every song ! And when it comes to Kenny lord knows I can !
My only complaint -I had moments of regret for not making it to Kenny a couple weeks ago . It was such a great night I forgot how fabulous summer concerts are and I know Kenny would have topped it ( for me anyway ). Love him ! And it's always fun when you can sing every song ! And when it comes to Kenny lord knows I can !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That guy is hysterical, funnier than I pictured when you told us about it. Love how you posed with him, haha LOL!! I wish we could have seen Tim, would have been cool. Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment