And excited to be there. You have been saying double digits for the last week and you finally made it !
Isn't it so funny how anxious we are to grow old when we are young !" I can't wait tell I'm 18" I hear him say ." I want to be older mom." Oh lordy please no . I'm looking for a slow down tap the brakes baby and back up ! My baby is 10 and I don't know where the time went ...it almost feels like another life . Do I even remember him as a baby a toddler a first grader. I wish I could back up and absorb it all again . .. really slow down, soak it up be present cause time really is fleeting ! Do you ever get scared at how fast life goes. Is there a freeze button ? Cause I'm not ready for the next 8 years to fly by and probably at a faster pace. Scares me I tell ya .. I just can't think about it.
Isn't it so funny how anxious we are to grow old when we are young !" I can't wait tell I'm 18" I hear him say ." I want to be older mom." Oh lordy please no . I'm looking for a slow down tap the brakes baby and back up ! My baby is 10 and I don't know where the time went ...it almost feels like another life . Do I even remember him as a baby a toddler a first grader. I wish I could back up and absorb it all again . .. really slow down, soak it up be present cause time really is fleeting ! Do you ever get scared at how fast life goes. Is there a freeze button ? Cause I'm not ready for the next 8 years to fly by and probably at a faster pace. Scares me I tell ya .. I just can't think about it.
So I won't how about I tell you 10 great things about my munchkin instead...
1. he's adorable
2. he's a cuddler
3. he's bullheaded
4. he hates reading
5. he's obsessed with friends & playing
6. he's a bit ofa scaredy cat.
7. he likes wearing his hair in a flohawk
8. he keeps a messy room.
9. he plays well with his little cousins
10. he has a good memory sings songs word for word and like's to quote movies .
And I love watching him grow into the double digit boy he is hell bent on being !
So to celebrate we had dinner of his choice chicken rolls.. chocolate cake and cookies n' cream ice cream.. presents and watched survivor he loves to watch the challenges. And friday he will have his friend sleepover followed up with bowling . It should make for a good weekend.
So to celebrate we had dinner of his choice chicken rolls.. chocolate cake and cookies n' cream ice cream.. presents and watched survivor he loves to watch the challenges. And friday he will have his friend sleepover followed up with bowling . It should make for a good weekend.
2 comments:
Sounds like fun, I'm glad he had a great day!! :) Time does go by way too fast, it's sad to think that they'll just keep getting bigger, our memories will keep getting older, and we'll have a harder and harder time remembering what it's like when they are small. (But hey, there's always hope for them having kids when they get older) I know that's hopefully far off, but then we can experience it again, in different ways I guess.
mmmmmmmmmmm 10 let me pop your little ass cherry
Post a Comment