Obviously school has started and both the boys are doing fabulous . The big item to shop for was the shoes . Joe went with conservative New Balance sneakers. ( he is so his dad ) And Cole was all about the DC shoes . All the kids are wearing them mom ! So of course he had to get them even though his big brother gave him constant grief calling them gangster shoes . Lol
My new obsession is the Twilight series I love love these books. I read all of them in two weeks. I couldn't stop reading . Jason kept calling me Peggy (my mom) hehe if you know my mom than you get why this is funny. Anyway, I'm glad they were patient with me while I was sorta MIA for awhile. I so wish she would finish Midnight sun totally bummed that someone put her rough draft on the Internet.
And I'm sad I'm not ready for it to be cold . I love summer and all that it brings like my daisies they are the prettiest most friendly flower and I'm sad that it is coming to an end .
Cole' cool shoes !

Joe's shoe's I love New Balance

Joe's shoe's I love New Balance

These are my Bunco girls I wanted to give a little shout out. I love these ladies they are so inspiring and I have learned so much from them. And most importantly they are fun ! left to right Megan, a sub, Eva, Terri, Haley, Amy bottom row Angela and me.

My Daisies I love daisies !

3 comments:
I'm glad everything is going so good for you guys! I'm a huge fan of the Twilight books, too. We'll have to talk. I sure miss you! And as far as it is coolin' down out there- you need to make a trip out here! It's still in the 80's around Halloween. Bring Steph with you- we'll go to Vegas!! Love yah! Julz
Glad that you were able to put it on the right blog!
Whooo Hooo I see a picture of us bunco girls!! Now you have to add me to your list of Blog friends!!
Post a Comment