Monday, October 24, 2011

Jason Aldean

The concert was pretty amazing a bit louder that the boys were expecting they plugged their ears when Jason wasn't singing ! Ha-ha ! I think the opening act bored them a bit..If I'm being honest I wasn't super entertained by Chris Young either but Aldean was worth the wait.






Towards the end when he was rocking out and I mean rocking out and not to any of the songs that the boys knew ... Cole had had enough the screaming from all the girls and the thumping and screaming guitars was more than Luggy could handle. So we waited outside and listened. A couple more years and I'm sure they will be all about it ! All in all it was a success we had some good laughs and they really enjoyed Jason Aldean !





I had to snap a few cute pics of the cutest part of our crew before heading to Aldean !




Best kids ever !





















2 comments:

Syme Family said...

Glad you had fun!

Jenni said...

Looks like a great time. Wish we could have gone, would have loved to surprise Trav with it, but there just wasn't a way at the moment :D